Jet-Lube SS-30 Pure Copper High Temperature Anti-Seize
Regular price $30.00
Pure Copper High Temperature Anti-Seize
1/4 lb brush top container.
Jet-Lube SS-30 Pure Copper Anti-Seize is the top choice of engineers and technicians in government, industry and leading Amateur Radio contest stations, for protecting mechanical assemblies of aluminum tubing, general hardware and copper grounding systems. On bonded metal surfaces Jet-Lube SS-30 assures electrical and RF conductivity while preventing oxidation and corrosion. Surpassing the capabilities of other aluminum anti-oxidants, the wide temperature range of Jet-Lube SS-30 prevents long-term drying and caking, and allows easy disassembly and effortless cleaning of parts.
JET-LUBE SS-30 literally copper plates mating and sliding surfaces to provide protection against seizure, galling, and heat-freeze. Its high content of copper particles prevents metal-to-metal contact, maintaining lubrication qualities under wide variations of temperature, expansion, contraction, and cyclic loadings.
-65°F to 1800°F
-54°C to 982°C
Retains the equipment in serviceable condition.
- Environmentally preferred anti-seize thread lubricant and conductive termination compound.
- Contains high concentration of copper flakes which is required for heavy loads or compression.
- Has controlled frictional characteristics so that the surfaces of the Nut & Bolt are torque to the designed K-Factor.
- Assures full hydraulic efficiency by allowing the metal surfaces to slide over each other without metal-to-metal contact.
- Works as a similar and dissimilar metal between two metal surfaces to prevent seizing.
- This compound formula will not melt in high temperatures and improves conductivity and ground continuity.
SS-30 has a high content of micro-size , pure copper flakes that are blended into a non-melting, non-volatile base grease. It contains no lead or graphite, does not require mixing, and will not separate, settle out, harden, or dry out in storage. It is fortified with anti-oxidants and corrosion inhibitors.
SS-30 conductive compound for Taps, Lugs, Wiping Contacts, Drum Switches and Slip Rings
For use on threaded or flanged connections in heat exchangers, furnaces, cat crackers, and other high temperature applications. Not recommened for use on oxygen lines. Not intended for use with aluminum where galvanic corrosion could be a significant issue.